Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Missed You!

Long time no blog!
I am obsessed with four shows right now.
First, House of Anubis


Second,  Revenge


Third, SLAM (I know it hasn't come out but I watched a 40 minute preview and loved it!)


Fourth, Glee


If you don't like these shows, I don't need to hear it. Sorry, for being snappy but I've heard comments saying that these shows are stupid. But this is my personal opinion.
So......if you ever get time to watch any of these shows, please do!
Watching shows,
Me

5 comments:

  1. You forgot Royal Pains and NCIS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, speaking shows: I haven't heard of any new I Hate My Teenage Daughter episode and I'm starting to get concerned! Wait, scratch that-- I AM CONCERNED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yals, look on Wikipedia. Usually they have correct info about TV shows

    ReplyDelete